Wheelhaus presents the limited edition Butterfly
unit. With grand windows for picturesque views, the Butterfly provides a luxurious upgrade for the most adventurous lifestyle. The abundance of natural
light and spacious upgrades fill the 400 square foot unit with ample space on wheels that is begging for your style of beautiful furnishings. Starting with the master bedroom, a fully loaded kitchen, a breakfast bar, modern glass shower, tile bathroom and an open living room, you’ll have ample space with all the leading-edge appliances to fill your life with ease. The door sliders and refined transom windows provide generous natural light and views in every direction throughout the entirety of the space. Boasting impressively high ceilings under a timber and steel roof system and lined with stand-out siding, this spacious model is sure to turn heads.
Solid surface countertops paired with high grade 5⁄8” cabinetry and soft close doors and all the necessary hardware, fixtures, and appliances make the space feel luxurious yet convenient — we take care of the complicated decisions so you can focus on furnishing. The bathroom maximizes space and efficiency with a European style glass shower, full tile in the bathroom, high-end fixtures, and a closet large enough for both an optional combo washer/dryer.
Butterfly Haus Amenities
- 400 sq. ft.- 10.5 feet wide by 38 feet long
- 2-burner cooktop
- Sleeps up to 4 Adults
- Bedrooms sized for queen or king bed, two side tables
- Conduit ready for cable and cat six internet
- 24” wide refrigerator/freezer
- Full bar for dining
- HVAC/Slim ducted mini-slim unit
- Water heater
- Wall mounted electric fireplace
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Utility Hookups:
What You’ll Need:
- Water 3/4′′ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3′′ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
- Skirt material and leveling piers
- Labor to level, set, install skirting (if needed) and hook up utilities (TBD by specific location and needs).