Hitch – Haus 1000
At 1,000 square feet, the Hitch-Haus is a double unit modular home perfect for those looking to maintain the ease and convenience of smaller living with a more complex floorplan. Starting with two bedrooms, a full-size kitchen, a large breakfast bar, and a spacious living room, you’ll have ample space to furnish and live life to its fullest. Multiple oversized sliders with refined transom windows provide generous natural light and views in every direction. With the same high-end finishes as our smaller models, the Hitch Haus debuts a larger kitchen with full-size appliances and larger island and dining area. Solid surface countertops paired with high grade ⅝” cabinetry and soft close doors and all the necessary hardware, fixtures, and appliances. The bathroom also becomes larger with an option for a bathtub along with the European style glass shower, full tile in shower and on the floor, high-end fixtures, and room for a larger washer and dryer and storage. Adding an onsite deck between the two mods makes this mountain house feel twice as big and offers endless opportunities for outdoor entertainment.
1000 sq ft
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
- Turnkey: All units come “turn key” with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
- Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site. What you will need:
What You’ll Need:
- Water 3/4″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
- Black Matte or Brushed Nickel Faucets – $1,100
- Electric Fireplace – $3,800
- Fireplace Mantle and Wood Surround – $1,200
- Gas fireplace – $5,750
- HVAC/Slim Ducted Mini-slim Unit – $8,500
- On-demand Tankless Water Heater – $1,000
- Rough Plumbing Stubbed for Laundry in Bathroom – $1,500
- Vented Washer and Dryer All-in-one – $2,700
Doors & Windows
- Composite Windows – $7,500
- Side 2’8″ wide by 7’0″ tall door – $3,000
- Reclaimed Wyoming Fence Wood Siding – $10,800
- SPF to Cedar Siding and Soffit – $4,400
- Bedroom Wall Sconces with Switch – $1,200
- Built-in Cabinets in Bedroom Closet – $3,800
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling – $3,900
- Outdoor Wall Sconces – $1,200
- Timber Accents Over Sheet Rock – $5,800
- Engineering – $3,000
- On-site Mod Stitch – $6,000
- Skirt Material and Leveling Piers – $5,000