Recommended for buyers interested in larger cabins, the Light-Haus is named for its sophisticated oversized doors and windows that allow for generous views in every room and abundant natural light. Similar to the Mod-Haus floor plan, this cabin features a modern shed roof paired with traditional exterior wood siding for an overall rustic texture that stands the test of durability while keeping a warm, inviting feel. Solid surface countertops paired with high grade ⅝” cabinetry and soft close doors and all the necessary hardware, fixtures, and appliances make the space feel luxurious yet convenient — we take care of the complicated decisions so you can focus on furnishing. The bathroom maximizes space and efficiency with a European style glass shower, full tile in the bathroom, high end fixtures, and a closet large enough for both an optional combo washer/dryer and a linen shelf. Once on site, you can add a large deck to double your outside/inside living area. The Lighthaus is designed as a 400 Sq Ft home but has the ability to be a modular design.
400 sq ft
- 400 sq. ft.- 10.5 feet wide by 38 feet long. Cabins with decks are 47 feet long.
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- Long & lean with huge window
- 100 ft of additional patio space
- Conduit ready for cable and cat six internet
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
- Turnkey: All units come “turn key” with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
- Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site. What you will need:
What You’ll Need:
- Water 3/4″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
- 50 AMP to 100 AMP – $1,500
- Black Matte or Brushed Nickel Faucets – $780
- Electric Fireplace – $3,800
- Fireplace Mantle and Wood Surround – $1,200
- Gas fireplace – $5,750
- HVAC/Slim Ducted Mini-slim Unit – $8,500
- On-demand Tankless Water Heater – $1,000
- Rough Plumbing Stubbed for Laundry in Bathroom – $1,500
- Vented Washer and Dryer All-in-one – $2,700
Doors & Windows
- Composite Windows – $7,500
- Rear Sliding Door 6’0″ wide by 6’8″ tall door – $3,000
- Rear Sliding Door and 5′ Deck with Overhang – $6,500
- Side 2’8″ wide by 7’0″ tall door – $3,000
- Front Railings – $4,500
- Rear Deck 5′ x 10.5′ – $3,500
- Rear Railings – $2,500
- Reclaimed Wyoming Fence Wood Siding – $4,800
- SPF to Cedar Siding and Soffit – $1,900
- Bedroom Wall Sconces with Switch – $900
- Built-in Cabinets in Bedroom Closet – $3,800
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling – $5,800
- Outdoor Wall Sconces – $900
- Timber Accents Over Sheet Rock – $2,400
- Labor to Level, Set, Install Skirting – $3,000
- Skirt Material and Leveling Piers – $3,000