Recommended for buyers interested in larger cabins, the Light-Haus is named for its sophisticated oversized doors and windows that allow for generous views in every room and abundant natural light. Similar to the Mod-Haus floor plan, this cabin features a modern shed roof paired with traditional exterior wood siding for an overall rustic texture that stands the test of durability while keeping a warm, inviting feel. Solid surface countertops paired with high grade ⅝” cabinetry and soft close doors and all the necessary hardware, fixtures, and appliances make the space feel luxurious yet convenient — we take care of the complicated decisions so you can focus on furnishing. The bathroom maximizes space and efficiency with a European style glass shower, full tile in the bathroom, high end fixtures, and a closet large enough for both an optional combo washer/dryer and a linen shelf. Once on site, you can add a large deck to double your outside/inside living area. The Lighthaus is designed as a 400 Sq Ft home but has the ability to be a modular design.
- 400 sq. ft.- 10.5 feet wide by 38 feet long. Cabins with decks are 47 feet long.
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- Long & lean with huge window
- 100 ft of additional patio space
- Conduit ready for cable and cat six internet
Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
Turnkey: All units come "turn key" with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site. What you will need:
What You'll Need:
- Water 3/4" line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 4" line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 50 AMP service (within 20 feet of the unit)