If you like the architecture of our original Wedge model but don’t need all the space, the Road-Haus is a smaller yet refined version at a fraction of the cost. Offered at 250 sq. ft., this model is also perfect for tiny living, a guesthouse, backyard office or a combination of all three. This model can be easily transported to a site and then moved again if the need arises. The outdoor deck increases the overall inside/outside living arrangement while protected from sun and inclement weather.
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
- Turnkey: All units come “turn key” with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
- Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site.
What You’ll Need:
- Water 3/4″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
Available Options & Add-Ons
- 50 AMP to 100 AMP – $1,500
- Black Matte or Brushed Nickel Faucets – $780
- Electric Fireplace – $3,800
- Gas fireplace – $5,750
- HVAC/Slim Ducted Mini-slim Unit – $5,500
Doors & Windows
- Composite Windows – $5,000
- Front Railings – $4,500
- Reclaimed Wyoming Fence Wood Siding – $5,400
- SPF to Cedar Siding and Soffit – $2,200
- Bedroom Wall Sconces with Switch – $900
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling – $1,950
- Outdoor Wall Sconces – $900
- Timber Accents Over Sheet Rock – $2,900
- Labor to Level, Set, Install Skirting – $3,000
- Skirt Material and Leveling Piers – $3,000