Meet our Stack-Haus, a 1400 sq. ft. two-story modular home with an optional garage! This home is perfect for families and those who enjoy an upstairs living space for those exceptional views. Complete with two upstairs decks, this home is spacious and sleeps over 6 adults. It includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms and has multiple floorplans to choose from. Interior and exterior stairwells guide you to the open living room and kitchen area upstairs.
1,400 sq ft
- Weight: All models vary between 13,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
- Dimensions: Models vary on square footage and length with and without decks.
- Turnkey: All units come “turn key” with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
- Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site.
What You’ll Need
- Water 3/4″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 3″ line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 100 amp service (within 20 feet of the unit)
- Black Matte or Brushed Nickel Faucets – $780
- Electric Fireplace – $3,800
- Fireplace Mantle and Wood Surround – $1,200
- Gas fireplace – $5,750
- HVAC/Slim Ducted Mini-slim Unit – $5,500
- On-demand Tankless Water Heater – $1,000
Doors & Windows
- Composite Windows – $5,000
- Rear Sliding Door 6’0″ wide by 6’8″ tall door – $3,000
- Rear Sliding Door and 5′ Deck with Overhang – $6,500
- Front Railings – $4,500
- Rear Deck 5′ x 10.5′ – $3,500
- Rear Railings – $2,500
- Bedroom Wall Sconces with Switch – $900
- Built-in Cabinets in Bedroom Closet – $3,800
- Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling – $1,950
- Outdoor Wall Sconces – $900
- Labor to Level, Set, Install Skirting – $3,000
- Engineering – $3,000
- On-site Mod Stitch – $6,000