With a striking roofline and exterior siding built from reclaimed Wyoming snow fencing, the Wedge-Haus is the cornerstone of our models, combining a rustic feel with our sustainable, built-to-last mentality in one structure. Boasting impressively high ceilings under a timber and steel roof system and trapezoidal windows increasing in size from the back of the unit to the front, this spacious model fills with natural light while keeping privacy in mind. Solid surface countertops paired with high grade ⅝” cabinetry and soft close doors and all the necessary hardware, fixtures, and appliances make the space feel luxurious yet convenient — we take care of the complicated decisions so you can focus on furnishing. The bathroom maximizes space and efficiency with a European style glass shower, full tile in the bathroom, high end fixtures, and a closet large enough for both an optional combo washer/dryer and a linen shelf. With a fully covered front deck, sliding glass entryway, and stunning outdoor decks off the back, this model provides unmatched opportunity for entertaining and relaxation.
- 10.5ft wide x 38 ft long
- Sleeps up to 4 Adults
- Bedrooms sized for queen or king bed, two side tables
- 2-burner cook top
- counter-depth nearly 10 cubic ft, 24” wide refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and full bar for dining
- Sliding glass door opens to deck
- Conduit ready for cable and cat six internet
Weight: All models vary between 5,000 and 25,000 pounds depending on finishes and fixtures.
Dimensions: Units are 10.5 feet wide by 38 feet long. Units with decks are 47 feet long.
- Walls: R-25
- Roof: R-35
- Floor: R-25
Turnkey: All units come "turn key" with all appliances and hardware included. All you will need is furniture.
Utility Hookups: All utility hookups are underneath each unit and are ready to be connected once on site. What you will need:
What You'll Need:
- Water 3/4" line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Sewer connection 4" line (this will need to run underneath the area your unit will be placed)
- Power 50 AMP service (within 20 feet of the unit)