Did you know that our Rolling Cabins have earned a Gold Rating through the National Green Building Standard?
Certified Green labels on RVs ensure a healthier and more sustainable product, and WheelHaus has taken every detail of construction into account when working to achieve this.
- Our park models have exterior siding, ceilings and skirting made from rustic cedar siding with a barnwood patina colored stain.
- 90% of materials used come from local sources.
- Instead of vinyl and carpet, which can contribute to poor indoor air quality, we chose low-VOC paints and wood flooring to ensure cleaner air for occupants.
- A panelized wall system and high R-value windows provide extra insulation for the units.
- All appliances are Energy Star and faucets are low flow.
- All houseplants are native and low maintenance, saving huge amounts of water.
- At our production facility, computerized router machines maximize wood cuts and minimize waste.
- All waste produced is used in the plant’s biomass furnace that heats the facility.
To add to this, no luxury or convenience has been sacrificed to achieve the Green status.
- The bedroom fits a king-sized bed,
- The living room features a gas fireplace
- Sliding glass doors open up to a private deck,
- A floor plan of exactly 400 square feet qualifies these structures to be legally registered as RVs, which means that they can go into any park without special building permit approvals.
Order your WheelHaus park model today or contact us for more information!